Friday, April 22, 2011

My First Post!

First things first:  Happy Easter!  Happy Birthday to my dearest bestie, Julie!  And of course Happy Earth Day!

Since I haven't entirely decided what my blog will focus on, I will say that I am inspired by fellow blogger and friend, Yolanta:  http://flirtingwithkind.blogspot.com/ who is attempting The Kind Diet.
Therefore, since I have become a vegetarian I will certainly share my adventures with veggies.

I couldn't go whole hog (pardon the pun) vegan.

I must have cheese.  And there is no way that soy cheese is cheese.  I was raised with an appreciation of amazing cheese, and happily my palette is diverse.  And since I'm up against a newly minted hunter-sister who happens to be a Chef du Fromage, I would hate to visit her and my brother in law and miss out on some serious cheese tastiness.  I will happily continue to stay true to my animal loving ways though- but I will enjoy some organic cheeses.  I'm saying 'cheese' way too much here.

And really....I LOVE Mac N Cheese.  There's that word again.  But for the most part, I try not to overdue the cheese because of the calories and fat.  Another adventure I'm constantly enduring: weight loss. UGH.

So for today, since it's noon and I've been absolutely unproductive, I will drag my behind out into the sunny world and head to Langley for some life changing bread from A Bread Affair.  You must get there if you have not already- artisan, healthy, organic loaves of divine heaven.  Low carb diet?  Not here!  www.abreadaffair.com

And off to get some groceries for tonights' dinner with 'the man' > organic ravioli with gorgonzola and walnuts.

Caio!

No comments:

Post a Comment